CISCO 3640 ISDN PRI setup for internet access

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by squid3570, Jul 3, 2006.

  1. squid3570

    squid3570 Guest

    Hi ,
    I have setup a cisco 3640 with ISDN PRI.Nothg looks working.I put on
    debugs but no debug messages comes on ....I make ISDN calls but nothg!
    What Am I doing wrong ?
    Pls help me !
    Thanks

    here is my configuration :

    Current configuration : 3777 bytes
    !
    version 12.2
    service timestamps debug uptime
    service timestamps log datetime msec
    no service password-encryption

    logging buffered 4096 debugging
    no logging console
    aaa new-model
    !
    !
    aaa authentication login default local
    aaa authentication enable default line
    aaa authentication ppp default local
    aaa accounting network default none
    aaa session-id common

    username ialr password 0 dile
    username brwsr1 password 0 accss
    username browser password 0 accss
    username broser password 0 acces
    modem call-record terse
    modem country mica e1-default
    ip subnet-zero
    !
    !
    async-bootp dns-server 198.6.1.1 198.6.1.2
    isdn switch-type primary-net5

    controller E1 1/0
    clock source free-running
    pri-group timeslots 1-31
    description ISDN_0
    !
    controller E1 1/1
    framing NO-CRC4
    pri-group timeslots 1-31
    description ISDN_1
    !
    !
    interface Loopback0
    ip address 10.0.30.254 255.255.255.0

    !
    interface Serial1/0:15
    ip unnumbered Loopback0
    encapsulation ppp
    dialer rotary-group 1
    dialer-group 1
    isdn switch-type primary-net5
    isdn incoming-voice voice
    peer default ip address pool ISDN-INTERNET
    no fair-queue
    no cdp enable
    ppp callback accept
    ppp multilink
    !
    interface Serial1/1:15
    no ip address
    isdn switch-type primary-net5
    isdn T321 40000
    isdn T310 4000
    no cdp enable
    !
    interface FastEthernet3/0
    ip address 10.0.11.253 255.255.255.252
    duplex auto
    speed 10
    !
    interface Serial3/0
    no ip address
    shutdown
    clockrate 2000000
    !
    interface Group-Async1
    ip unnumbered Loopback0
    encapsulation ppp
    async dynamic routing
    async mode interactive
    peer default ip address pool ISDN-INTERNET
    ppp authentication ms-chap pap callin
    group-range 65 94
    !
    interface Dialer0
    ip unnumbered Loopback0
    encapsulation ppp
    no ip mroute-cache
    dialer in-band
    dialer-group 1
    peer default ip address pool ISDN-INTERNET
    no fair-queue
    --More--
    interface Dialer1
    ip unnumbered Loopback0
    encapsulation ppp
    no ip mroute-cache
    dialer in-band
    dialer-group 1
    peer default ip address pool ISDN-INTERNET
    no fair-queue
    no cdp enable
    ppp multilink
    !
    ip local pool ISDN-INTERNET 10.0.30.1 10.0.30.200

    dialer-list 1 protocol ip permit
    !
    line con 0
    line 65 94
    modem Dialin
    modem autoconfigure type mica
    rotary 1
    transport input telnet
    autoselect during-login
    autoselect ppp
    stopbits 1
    flowcontrol hardware
    line aux 0
    line vty 0 4

    squid3570, Jul 3, 2006

  2. squid3570

    Bantec Guest

    It looks like there is no encoding for the E1 circuit. Also, no
    framing for the circuit either. You'll have to contact the PRI
    provider for those settings. Try running the '#sh isdn status' to see
    if you are making a L2 and or L3 connection.

    Bantec, Jul 3, 2006