    even send a ping. Did I forgot something?

    thanks a lot, Piete

    Pieterfey

    Pieterfeys, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Windows RAS does not support standard CHAP for dialin. Use PAP
    instead.

    Aaron

    ---

    ~
    ~ Hey,
    ~
    ~ I'm trying to connect the network what's behind my cisco 3620 with a
    ~ WIN2000 Server by ISDN.
    ~
    ~ I can dial the WIN2000 and he takes the line, but after that he's
    ~ waiting for authentication.
    ~
    ~ The Cisco is configured with ppp authentication CHAP same as the
    ~ WIN2000. The username and password are also the same in the Cisco as in
    ~ the WIN2000. In the Access-list is all trafic permitted.
    ~
    ~ The problem is, the connection isn't completely established, so i can't
    ~ even send a ping. Did I forgot something?
    ~
    ~ thanks a lot, Pieter
    ~
    ~