    Khan Guest

    SHOULD I BUY 3550 SWITCH FOR CCIE LAB AS CISCO MIGHT REPLACE IT SOON
    AND ALL MY MONEY WILL BE WASTED

    Khan, May 11, 2004

  2. Khan

    Hansang Bae Guest

    With online lab rentals being so cheap, why bother?

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, May 12, 2004

  3. Khan

    AnyBody43 Guest

    Do you have any favourites?

    AnyBody43, May 12, 2004
  4. Khan

    Hansang Bae Guest

    Not really. I used to let people use my lab for free for example.

    My buddy has a online lab with everything ATM, Voice, 3550s etc. I can
    ask how much he charges if anyone's interested.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, May 13, 2004