    firmware, so I tried, it failed, no the OS can't even see the card.

    Suggestions? Bin?

    Cheers.

    zardoz, Feb 1, 2006

  2. 1. If you are using wired equivalent privacy ( WEP ) encryption, remove
    the WEP keys to complete the firmware upgrade.

    2. Download the RMWEPv1.0.exe file from Cisco Downloads:

    http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/aironet_utilities_windows

    Then uninstall and reload the new driver.

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com Cisco Engineers
    http://www.BradReese.Com