    If someone could point me at the appropriate documentation for this, I would
    really appreciate it, too! I looked over Cisco's site, but that's like
    trying to find a needle in a haystack.

    Michael Love, Oct 15, 2003

  2. With the 1200 AP's, WEP keys are not carried accross when copying the config
    file up. You have to manually set the WEP key for each point. It's a pain!

    We found this out when we tried to copy the config of 1 1200 AP to 9 others
    and it didn't work!

    Itchy'n'Scratchie, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Michael Love

    Michael Love Guest

    That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the reply!

    Michael Love, Oct 17, 2003