    to all servers (Port 1-8 in 8 different VLAN)

    Thanks in advance!

    Raymond

    Raymondo, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Hi,

    Yes, the feature you're looking for is private vlans. Using private vlan
    ports, all ports share the same vlan but are NOT able to communicate with
    other private vlan ports in the same vlan but CAN communicate with any
    non-private-vlan ports in the same vlan. This means:

    Port 1-8 setup as private vlan ports in, lets say, vlan 2
    Port 25 (gbit) as normal access port in vlan 2 (or trunk).

    Port 1->2 is not possible,
    Port 1->3 is not possible,
    port 1->25 IS possible

    Erik

    Erik Tamminga, Aug 5, 2004

  3. Hmm,

    didn't see you posted the same question twice and already go an answer.

    Erik

    Erik Tamminga, Aug 5, 2004