    What should we use to be able to configure frame relay this card?

    interface async?

    thanks

    Garbi, Jun 5, 2007

  2. You need to config the card first for what type of circuit you have,
    and then create a channel-group in the T1 controller section.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_feature_guide09186a008042052c.html

    card type t1 0 0
    !
    controller t1 0/0
    framing esf
    linecode b8zs
    channel-group 1 timeslots 1-24

    Now, you'll end up with a Serial interface to configure.

    Doug McIntyre, Jun 5, 2007