    to connect to multiple T1s from multiple vendors? If not, what is the
    best way to multihome to say, 1 T1 from AT&T and 2 T1's from MCI?
    Thanks!

    gregchagnon, Jan 3, 2005

  2. gregchagnon

    shawn Guest

    Haven't used this router myself, but you should be able to get 3
    T1-WICs for your Ts to your providers.

    http://cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5854/products_data_sheet0900aecd8016fa68.html

    As for some sort of backup/redundancy, I would use two routers just in
    case... Then you can use BGP with partial routes to the two providers
    and iBGP to include the other router (if you use two routers).... (i'm
    a newbie myself to BGP).. Good Luck...

    shawn, Jan 3, 2005