    of the pix would go to my LAN of course.

    Could I possibly do this using 1 2611 instead of two? The only
    problem I would see is the routers default gateway.

    Adam Embrey, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Why one 2611 if you are after high availibility, isn't the 2611 a single
    point of failure then ?

    Just my 20c
    Mats

    Mats Karlsson, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Yes, you can do this with policy routing.

    interface EthernetX
    ip policy default-att
    interface EthernetY
    ip policy default-mci

    route-map default-att permit 10
    set default interface SerialX

    route-map default-mci permit 10
    set default interface SerialY

    Barry Margolin, Jul 24, 2003
  4. Adam Embrey

    Adam Embrey Guest

    The reason for one 2611 is to get me through budgeting issues untill January.

    Adam Embrey, Jul 24, 2003