    the internet, but anything going through the router cannot.

    Suggestions please

    Martin Baker

    M Baker, Dec 23, 2003

  2. M Baker

    Ivan Guest

    It would be much easier to help if you provide 'wr t' output...

    Ivan

    Ivan, Dec 24, 2003

  3. M Baker

    Brad Guest

    Make sure you have default gateways set on the clients (or static routes).
    Make sure the remote side knows how to get back to the clients network
    (either dynamic or static routing). Let me know if that solves your
    problem.

    thanks,
    -Brad Ellis
    CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)