    can I use 2507 to config my cable modem?
    I have cable modem from cable company, I want to config to router to route
    to have multiple pc access internet.

    Tom Wu, Oct 25, 2003

  2. You *can* but you will likely need the newst IOS version, and enough memory
    to run it. It would be cheaper in time and money to go get a LINKSYS
    BEFSR41.

    The 2500 series is at end of engineering, and the DHCP and NAT voodoo to
    make the cable modem work best only appeared in the later IOS versions.

    Phillip Remaker, Oct 26, 2003