Cisco 1841 Leased Line Configuration Help

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by sally.bridges, Nov 26, 2007.

  1. Hi Ya,

    Just wondering id some one is able to assit me with setting up 2 x
    Cisco 1841 To connect to a Leased Line connection. Details Listed
    Below.

    Cisco 1841 Have Cisco IOS 12.1 - Also Have Serial Interface Cards
    Installed

    Site A

    Remote Site with a 2mb Leased Line connection
    IP Range 10.1.10.1 - 10.1.10.255
    Ideally Would Like Router on IP 10.1.10.254
    Need To connect to Site B for File / Exchange / DHCP

    Site B

    Main Site With 2mb Leased Line to Site A - Internet Connectivity
    Through Gateway 10.1.15.254
    IP Range 10.1.1.1 - 10.1.9.254
    DHCP 10.1.14.10
    DNS 10.1.14.10 10.1.14.40

    Looking for the best way to connect Site A to B with DHCP provided and
    internet through 10.1.15.254

    Any Help Gratefully Recived

    sally.bridges, Nov 26, 2007