    ----WAN2---|-------LAN (172.18.1.x)

    Thanks,
    Stefano

    stefano.codari, Jul 21, 2006

  2. stefano.codari

    Bob Guest

    I have never used this router.

    Bob, Jul 21, 2006

  3. Hi Stefano,

    High-Speed Failover Diagram:

    http://www.cisco.com/image/jpg/en/u...ccont_0900aecd8028a95f_0900aecd804aa6df-4.jpg

    You may wish to investigate Cisco 1800 Configuration Guides:

    http://www.bradreese.com/index.htm#ROUTERS

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Connect Non-VoIP End Devices To Cisco CallManager
    http://www.bradreese.com/non-voip-cisco-callmanager.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Technical Forums
    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-technical-newsgroups.htm

    www.BradReese.Com, Jul 21, 2006
  4. www.BradReese.Com, Jul 21, 2006
  5. stefano.codari, Jul 24, 2006
  6. stefano.codari

    GG Guest

    fantastic, just the documentation I need

    GG, Aug 15, 2006