    bandwidth usage of the leased line on this router?

    Thanks
    Alex

    Alex, May 7, 2004

  2. Alex

    mh Guest

    mh, May 8, 2004

  3. Alex

    mh Guest

    change the load interval to 30 seconds aon the WAN interface and then
    check during busy periods.

    int s0
    load-interval 30
    exit

    sh int s 0

    mh, May 8, 2004
  4. Alex

    Tax Johnson Guest

    MRTG http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/

    getif http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/getif.htm

    Tax Johnson, May 8, 2004
  5. Alex

    James Guest

    jffnms
    cacti
    ntop + nflow
    netflow

    and many many others exist. MRTG is a
    good place to start/learn, but, it is
    rather old and feature poor, compared to
    some of the newer packages.

    You and also piss away money on a
    commercial product...

    James