    router. please advice.

    Thanks
    ITITITIT

    ITCOM, Apr 23, 2007

  2. ITCOM

    J.Cottingim Guest

    Ok... This is a WILD guess - Check that the duplex of the switch. The
    duplex and speed of the switch MUST match the duplex and speed of the
    router. You can verify if you have the correct duplex by checking the
    error counters on your switch port. If you have more than just a very
    few errors, it's most likely wrong.
    In that case, you'll need to check with your ISP and match yours to
    theirs.

    Does the switch show the router is connected?
    Send the output of the "show interface" for the interface in question.

    JC

    J.Cottingim, Apr 23, 2007