    needed ?

    A unencrypted VPN would be fine for me...

    Thanks.

    Kevin, Nov 8, 2004

  2. :Can you confirm me that a cisco 1720 using IOS IP (ADSL/)PLUS can act as a
    :VPN server ?
    :(VPN connection incoming from its two WIC-1ENET)

    Yes, using L2TP (and possibly the much more obscure L2F).

    :The vpdn/vpdn-group commands are here, but I read that a IPSEC 3DES IOS is
    :needed ?

    You need IPSec feature set if you want to do IPSec.

    Walter Roberson, Nov 8, 2004