    about to trash? We need a faceplate for a 1605R.

    Thanks.
    ---Hillel

    Hillel, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Hillel

    jcottingim Guest

    you might try eBay... The 1600's are SO cheap these days.

    http://search.ebay.com/cisco-1605r-1605-r_W0QQsatitleZciscoQ20Q281605rQ2c1605Q2drQ29

    jcottingim, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Hillel,

    We have been selling these Refurbished with a 1 Year Warranty for $160

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-inventory-search.htm

    eBay should indeed be useful:

    http://www.bradreese.com/ebay-cisco-repair.htm

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com Cisco Engineers
    http://www.BradReese.Com
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272

    www.BradReese.Com, Jan 31, 2006
  4. Hillel

    J.Cottingim Guest

    or buy THREE of them on eBay for the same price and don't worry about
    the warranty.

    J.Cottingim, Feb 14, 2006
  5. Hillel

    Hillel Guest

    Thanks everyone for the eBay suggestions. However, I do not need the
    whole 1605R router, just the faceplate.

    Hillel, Feb 14, 2006
  6. Hillel

    J.Cottingim Guest

    your missing the point.
    You'll probably pay as much for just a faceplate as you would the whole
    router.

    in other words, if you buy a faceplace on eBay, you get a router for
    free.

    J.Cottingim, Mar 3, 2006