    Any help would be appreciated !

    Drop the ZZZ to reply

    Cheers ...

    z400d3, Feb 4, 2005

  2. ~ I am trying to find an example config of WPA2 on a Cisco 1231G Access
    ~ Point.
    ~
    ~ Any help would be appreciated !
    ~
    ~ Drop the ZZZ to reply
    ~
    ~ Cheers ...

    See my followup in alt.internet.wireless.

    (Usenet hint: when crossposting to multiple groups, post to them all at once
    by listing them in the Newsgroups header line like this:
    Newsgroups: comp.dcom.sys.cisco, alt.internet.wireless
    This allows me to follow up to them all at once.)

    Aaron

    Aaron Leonard, Feb 4, 2005