    Thanks a lot

    Regards
    Gautam

    gautamzone, Feb 1, 2006

  2. gautamzone

    Colin Guest

    How about the Cisco Catalyst Express 500G-12TC Switch. It has Eight
    10/100/1000BASE-T and four 10/100/1000BASE-T or SFP ports for switch
    aggregation or server connectivity.
    Dont know how many ports you need in total?

    Colin

    Colin, Feb 1, 2006

  3. gautamzone

    gautamzone Guest

    Hi Colin,

    Thanks a lot for your input. I will need a 24-port switch + 2 Gigabit
    Copper + 2 Gigabit Fiber

    Thanks and Regards
    Gautam

    gautamzone, Feb 1, 2006
  4. Hi,

    Not exactly 24+2+2 bu the 2960 series contains a 20+4 switch that can do
    fiber and coper gigabit.

    Erik

    Erik Tamminga, Feb 1, 2006
  5. Or the Cisco Catalyst 3560-48TS (48+4)

    Erik

    Erik Tamminga, Feb 1, 2006