    quality and looking after the printer come first, but if it's possible
    to do that while reducing ink cost, I'd be interested.

    Brian

    Brian Downunda, Dec 21, 2003

  2. Brian Downunda

    JR Guest

    In article <>,
    (Brian Downunda) wrote:

    > Is there an CIS for the Epson 2100 / 2200? I assume not, as I haven't
    > been able to find one.
    >
    > If not, are there any strategies for keeping ink costs down? Print
    > quality and looking after the printer come first, but if it's possible
    > to do that while reducing ink cost, I'd be interested.
    >
    > Brian

    Yes there are...Lyson and Mediastreet are the 2 I know about...about
    $500 USD.

    JR

    JR, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Brian Downunda

    Redneck Jim Guest

    "Brian Downunda" <> wrote in message
    > Is there an CIS for the Epson 2100 / 2200? I assume not, as I haven't
    > been able to find one.
    >
    > If not, are there any strategies for keeping ink costs down? Print
    > quality and looking after the printer come first, but if it's possible
    > to do that while reducing ink cost, I'd be interested.
    >
    > Brian

    =====================
    $350 at:

    http://www.inksupply.com/index.cfm?source=html/cfs_2200_new.html

    I've used thier system on my 1270 for over a year, and have no complaints.

    Redneck Jim, Dec 22, 2003
  4. Brian Downunda

    Mark Herring Guest

    On 21 Dec 2003 14:45:46 -0800, (Brian
    Downunda) wrote:

    >Is there an CIS for the Epson 2100 / 2200? I assume not, as I haven't
    >been able to find one.
    >
    >If not, are there any strategies for keeping ink costs down? Print
    >quality and looking after the printer come first, but if it's possible
    >to do that while reducing ink cost, I'd be interested.
    >
    >Brian

    http://www.inksupply.com/index.cfm?source=html/cfs_2200_new.html

    Check also mediastreet, Lyson, inkjetart
    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".

    Mark Herring, Dec 22, 2003