    Looking to change to a better browser, is Chrome the way to go?

    Thanks
    Katherine

    jones, Sep 4, 2010

  2. jones

    jones Guest

    Sorry Ed :)

    I have Firefox 3.6.8 (after changing from IE quite some time ago) and XP
    Home.

    Just curious to see if Chrome is a natural progression from Firefox, which I
    still like, and what do others find better in Chrome that wasn't in Firefox?

    Thanks for your interest
    Katherine

    jones, Sep 6, 2010

  3. jones

    jones Guest

    Here's one article comparing the top browsers:

    Thank you Ed, interesting article. I really like your words under your
    signature :)

    Katherine

    jones, Sep 7, 2010
  4. jones

    jones Guest

    Here's one article comparing the top browsers:

    me again - I checked out the well-written article in the link above. Was
    going to try Chrome, but when I did a google search, I kept seeing negative
    posts about not working with XP? What do you think?

    Thanks
    Katherine

    jones, Sep 7, 2010
  5. jones

    Justin Guest

    It worked just fine on XPSP3

    Justin, Sep 7, 2010
  6. jones

    jones Guest

    me again - I checked out the well-written article in the link above. Was

    Thank you - I will put it on my to-do list :)

    Katherine

    jones, Sep 9, 2010