    Australia
    cool, we get an extra like 16 hours :)

    I have pics of my new completed VCR mod. its got a home now too in the tv cabnet. soon to be getting the VGA to TV apadter and the mesh grills for the fans on top but thats something easy to do :)

    unholy, Dec 27, 2005

  2. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah, okay, those photos will do for it :p I'm way too tired to bother dragging anything anywhere at the moment.

    XhArD, Dec 27, 2005

  3. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hmm, you've got all the pics I've got lately except one, which my mom took on Christmas night at Carol & Steve's of the Necro under a black light so the exterior pops. I bought Steve a black light for XMas so he could make the thing look right. All the exterior shots didn't show off the paint. :) So I gotta get mom to email me those pics and then I'll throw 'em up here.

    Un... Yeah, I've got 2 place settings (complete) of the pattern which are modern, by Johnson Bros. out of England but the good stuff, the hard to come by stuff, I don't have as much of. A few pieces of my Grandmothers that managed to survive in tact and a few I found on EBay and then the occasional piece for Xmas or my Birthday, I've got about one large curio cabinet full of it, but it's split into 2 cabinets, the top halves, the bottom halves have my favorite 1:18th die cast cars.

    The Modfather, Dec 27, 2005
  4. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe i dont take much into account when i am eatting off it :)

    Get us the PICTURE :)

    unholy, Dec 27, 2005
  5. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Which "The Picture"? The new one of the Necronomicase? I said I gotta get mom to email it, she won't get her email until she gets up, it's 6:26am here now.

    The Modfather, Dec 27, 2005
  6. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I have another photo of my pc, now with new Loogytech G15 keyboard :)

    [​IMG]

    XhArD, Dec 28, 2005
  7. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yup, dat be da shiznit fo sho! :)

    Pics are in the screensaver thread of the latest Necro work.

    The Modfather, Dec 28, 2005
  8. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Got them.

    I'm still collecting 2006 Screensaver pictures. Keep them coming, but try to use the proper topic for posting.

    bigal, Dec 29, 2005
  9. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i will make a topic, and i will get everyone to use attachments :)

    ps xhard u need to get a NEW DESK!!!! :p

    unholy, Dec 30, 2005
  10. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    You want me to have a new desk, you buy one for me. And the topic is already created, isn't it?

    XhArD, Dec 30, 2005
  11. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes it is, Unholy is losing it.

    The Modfather, Dec 30, 2005
  12. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i see dead people, with alive people eating their souls......

    so it be created... so it be created... now why didn't i think of that.

    Man cant i just crack some jokes :)

    xhard, desk, st vinnie should have one for 10-20 bucks...

    unholy, Dec 31, 2005
  13. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm not sure, can you? :)

    The Modfather, Dec 31, 2005
  14. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    stop trying to confuse me, i know ur name is mike. and i know where u live :p

    10 Cyber Court Cyber Land, United Cyberica

    unholy, Dec 31, 2005
  15. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ooooh, so close, but no... :)

    It's actually 1 Cyber Lane. :)

    The Modfather, Jan 2, 2006
  16. unholy

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    hey! Im back from vacation... at my house.
    But i only check the site here at school... cuz im lazy like that.

    I got some good loot for xmas. New camera(not digatal, a nice new old fashined one), some books, few games, and clothes. Nothing to computer releated, but i dont trust my parrents to buy the right stuff... so i never ask for anything like that.

    end note: Shadow of the colossus, is a very very VERY sweet game (PS2).

    Gez, Jan 2, 2006
  17. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Welcome back Gez...

    ....it's time you did some posting. What projects are you working on?:mmmpepsi:

    bigal, Jan 3, 2006
  18. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe he looted :)

    yes what projects are u working on :)

    unholy, Jan 3, 2006
  19. unholy

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Projects? nothing... im taking it easy (in other words: im broke). If i can get around $300-400 USD I might go back to my ideas and make an arcade cabnet. But for now ive just been slowly cleaning the basement of my house so i can move my room down there.

    that and geting my Shaman to lvl 60. :) World of Warcrack. :)

    Gez, Jan 3, 2006
  20. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    more like, world of waste... i hate that game :p

    basement, man ur lucky. the best i can do is the garage :p

    unholy, Jan 3, 2006