Chopper PC Worklog

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by The Modfather, Oct 11, 2005.

1. The Modfather

bigal

excellent...

I have a Matrix Orbital 4-line USB interface LCD in my "printer-to-computer". I like it, but I haven't taken the time to program much more than what it came with originally. They are very sweet displays.

bigal, Oct 16, 2005
    1. Advertisements

2. The Modfather

The Modfather

Yeah, programming them with that software they come with is a pain, but Unholy told me about this other software that makes it a lot less difficult. Can't remember the name of it, it's not on this computer, ugh, Unholy, what was it again?
    Anyway, I'll get more pics sooner or later. I gotta get pics of the Necronomicase tomorrow.

The Modfather, Oct 16, 2005
    1. Advertisements

3. The Modfather

nil8tor

That's cool, but check this out...

Chopper Computers builds real motorcycle themed computers. What they're doing is absolutely incredible. They're at www.choppercomputers.com

It looks like they just started building professional mods and I'm sure they're fairly costly but way cool stuff.

nil8tor, Feb 26, 2006
  4. The Modfather

bigal

I don't see any final design there, plus there's no postings in their forums. They have potential, but a few real designs will be necessary to get people's attention.

bigal, Feb 26, 2006
  5. The Modfather

The Modfather

That looks like a slightly better version of the rip-off that Duck from CMG tried to make of my rig.

If you ever come back here, just so you know, "The Chopper PC" and "Chopper PC" are Registered Trademarks of Infinity Customs LLC. and may not be used by any other entity.

I sent an e-mail to that website and notified them that they are infringing on my copyrighted intellectual and physical property. I've had enough of assholes trying to steal my idea with this. I don't care if theirs looks different or any crap like that, the concept is mine and I own the copyright.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2006
    The Modfather, Feb 27, 2006
  6. The Modfather

bigal

I hate it when people try to steal other people's ideas and claim them as their own.

bigal, Feb 28, 2006
  7. The Modfather

unholy

So true. man stick it to em!

unholy, Feb 28, 2006
  8. The Modfather

The Modfather

I Emailed them, they claim that because they're "Chopper COMPUTERS" it isn't a copyright infringement. <sigh> They might be right, I don't know enough about copyright law to say for sure. But the guy wants to work together rather than fight and well, what the hell, if he's serious, maybe it's worthwhile pursuing this in a more friendly manner.

The Modfather, Feb 28, 2006
  9. The Modfather

bigal

You're a pushover. You know what? I'm changing my username to THE Modfather. How do you like that?

Ha. Just kidding. Maybe they'll do a custom design from your ideas and give you artistic credit. Be sure to give them your web site for all the traffic it might generate.

bigal, Mar 1, 2006
  10. The Modfather

unholy

Lol make sure they dont do what CMG did to you know! if they do i will do what i am going to do to mike!!!! (the old mike the one that left)

unholy, Mar 1, 2006
  11. The Modfather

The Modfather

Hehehe, I got another email from the guy today, he seems cool. They're willing to actually throw an ad on their site for me, so that's cool and who knows, maybe they WILL consult with me for some ideas, could happen.

The Modfather, Mar 1, 2006
  12. The Modfather

unholy

"Those who are your friend are your ememies." - Some Bogan(by bogan i mean american poet :p)

unholy, Mar 2, 2006
  13. The Modfather

The Modfather

Sorry man, I can't find any quote that even vaguely resembles that, the closest I can come is the famous line. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" which is attributed to Sun Tsu (-500 BCE), who wrote "The Art of War", he's Chinese and probably wouldn't know what a Bogan was.

The Modfather, Mar 2, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question