choosing the right microsoft certification path

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Dwayne, Feb 2, 2009.

  1. Dwayne

    Dwayne Guest

    I was planning on getting a Microsoft MCAD certification this next year,
    which appears has changed a bit and I'm trying to determine the most
    appropriate certifications and tests I should take.

    My focus has been web application development using VisualStudio 2005,
    C#.NET and SQL Server 2005. I've recently begun developing web services and
    windows services as well. I'm also now using Visual Studio 2008.

    I was trying to determine the best starting point and the exam path that I
    should take?

    I've been developing using Visual Studio for about 2 years. I'm reasonably
    comfortable developing in Visual Studio, but I know I still have a ton to
    learn.

    What exams would be recommended that I take and in what order?

    Also, what books, resources, study guides would be recommended?

    Thanks for any input.

    Dwayne, Feb 2, 2009