    Any help would be great.
    Thanks in advance
    WicKeD

    WicKeD, Jan 6, 2004

  2. WicKeD

    A Hess Guest

    Somewhere around 1/5/04 10:25 PM, WicKeD typed wildly with reckless abandon:
    Netscape is dead. Nobody's working on it anymore. There will be no more
    updates (only major security updates if/when needed). Plus, it just
    clutters up your computer with a bunch of AOL junk.

    Mozilla is going forward, updating and improving (plus other stuff that
    people are sure to chime in with). It is the future. Hope that helped, Aron

    A Hess, Jan 6, 2004

  3. WicKeD

    Tono Guest

    Mozilla! Back when I used netscape, after installing it, I would do a
    file search for anything with "aol" and delete most of that crap they
    give you along with it.

    Tono, Jan 7, 2004
  4. WicKeD

    Keith Bowes Guest

    LOL :)

    Keith Bowes, Jan 8, 2004
  5. Netscape is good... if you are talking about the 4.x version.

    Netscape 7.1 is disappointing...

    [email protected], Jan 8, 2004