    But i know for a fact that there's no Orange reception here

    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ , May 12, 2005

  2. Martin ©¿©¬

    Evan Platt Guest

    Let me look into my crystal ball to see where you are located.....

    Evan Platt, May 12, 2005

  3. No need, he's in the UK (the other UK, not the University of Kentucky).
    That eliminates a large portion of at least this planet.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 12, 2005
  4. Martin ©¿©¬

    AJ Guest

    I've had vodafone for the past 8 yrs and have ALWAYS had a network signal,
    even through dartford tunnel!

    BTW, Essex region here

    AJ, May 12, 2005
  5. Sorry my bad
    I'm In Northern Ireland

    Martin ©¿©¬ , May 12, 2005
  6. In a tunnel? Is that a really small tunnel?

    Blinky the Shark, May 12, 2005
  7. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 12, 2005