    anyone recommend a good Cisco wireless router? I was thinking along the
    lines of the 851W?

    TIA, Jason

    Jason, Jul 3, 2010

  2. Jason

    bod43 Guest

    I am not familiar with the exam however, I would
    be concerned that you might be better off with an
    Access Point. This will very likely cost more.

    bod43, Jul 3, 2010

  3. Jason

    kumail Guest

    kumail had written this in response to
    http://forums.cabling-design.com/cisco/Re-Choosing-a-lab-router-47239-.htm
    :
    Hey buddy check this out, www.approvedciscomemory.com providing
    outstanding rates as compared to memoryx.net and other sites. I bought 1GB
    Approved Cisco Cat 6500 & SUP 720 Memory for around $300. And i am sure
    you can also find your cisco lab router here. Isn't it awesome!!..=D

    kumail, Jul 5, 2010
  4. Jason

    http://forums.cabling-design.com/cisco/Choosing-a-lab-router-47214-.htm :

    Jason wrote:

    -------------------------------------
    Hey buddy check this out, www.approvedciscomemory.com providing
    outstanding rates as compared to memoryx.net and other sites. I bought 1GB
    Approved Cisco Cat 6500 & SUP 720 Memory for around $300. Isn't it
    awesome!!..=D

    kumail, Jul 5, 2010
  5. Jason

    Rob Guest

    No, it is SPAM.

    Rob, Jul 5, 2010
  6. Jason

    Jason Guest

    Thanks for the advice. Not sure whether an access point is worth a purchase
    as I've only scimmed through the sylabus, I think a wireless router would
    be pretty much essential though as there is a lot of config which has to be
    done through IOS.

    My non-wireless Cisco 837 router seems to have stopped working so I'm using
    an old 3Com for the time being but I'd really like to get a decent Cisco
    SoHo router which I can use for the exam & future studies. I've still got
    all my old 2600 & 2500 routers & a couple of 2950 switches from my CCNA
    ICND studies.

    If anyone has taken the CCNA Wireless exam & can make a recommendation I'd
    really appreciate it?

    Thanks, Jason

    Jason, Jul 5, 2010