    only telephone access is BT's 'Choose To Refuse service'.

    I have a PAP2T and accounts with Gradwell and Sipgate.

    Is there any way I can implement a similar set-up?

    PajaP, Jul 8, 2006

  2. PajaP

    Sean Guest

    Just noticed this, has been unanswered!

    Yes, on your PAP2T you can just put numbers in divert field... And if
    you divert them to any random number.. most providers just send these
    calls to voicemail

    Sean, Jul 21, 2006

  3. PajaP

    Jono Guest

    Sean explained :
    divert what to a random number...? confuzzed.

    Jono, Jul 21, 2006
  4. PajaP

    Sean Guest

    Sorry, did not explain well :)

    If you do to user 1 or 2 on the PAP2 you will see

    Cfwd Sel1 Caller: Cfwd Sel1 Dest:

    You just put the callers number in 1st box... 08702402559 for example
    (sales noob who called other day)

    Then in 2nd box put in a destination number. e.g. 123.

    Some providers actually divert the call to the number you enter... Some
    dont accept it and direct callers to voicemail.

    If it does divert it, you could put something random so caller gets a
    number not recognized message..

    Sean, Jul 21, 2006
  5. PajaP

    mattpark Guest

    Im sure you can set up a similar service very easily over VoIP.

    Gradwell may offer something like a pbx account, where you can set up
    calls to be handled how you fancy. Sipgate is a very no frills
    service last time i checked so you probably wont het anywhere with
    them

    Of course another option is to dig out and old pc and install trixbox
    on it. (the replacement for [email protected]). Very easy to understand
    and its completely free!

    Hope this helps.

    Matt

    mattpark, Jul 21, 2006
  6. PajaP

    Jono Guest

    Ah, yes. I do that already! Understand you now. ;-)

    For some reason I got CTR mixed up with ACR.

    Got any tips for ACR?

    Jono, Jul 21, 2006
  7. PajaP

    Sean Guest

    CTR?

    I've already given tips for ACR!

    Sean, Jul 22, 2006
  8. PajaP

    Sean Guest

    Ignore that.

    The heat is doing strange things to my mind!

    ACR...... Depends what your SIP provider sends on anonymous calls... Its
    often Unknown... Just put this in the caller ID field :D .. instead of
    number of person you don't want to talk to

    Sean, Jul 22, 2006
  9. PajaP

    Jono Guest

    Sean explained :