Choices, choices, choices.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Scott, Oct 4, 2004.

  1. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Dear all.

    I have a very old Fuji Finepix 2400 digi camera, I have just managed to get
    the funds for a replacement and I am looking for advice and opinions on the
    following 6 compacts that all fall within my budget of 280 GBP.

    I have read a number of reviews, and still can't make up my mind.

    Canon Ixus 500.
    Minolta Dimage G530
    Nikon Coolpix 5200
    Olympus C60
    Pentax Optio S50
    Pentax Optio S5i

    I am particularly interested in shutter delay and battery life, as I am
    assuming (possibly incorrectly) that they all perform similarly when it
    comes to producing images.

    Many thanks in advance.

    Scott

    Scott, Oct 4, 2004