    please visit my web site www.compudrivesystem.com for furter detail
    of my company and activities.

    Thank

    santapg, Dec 20, 2006

  2. santapg

    Evan Platt Guest

    Why didn't I think of it first!

    Chip level phone support!

    What's next?

    "Ok, now you've cut the first artery to the heart, correct? Make sure
    to clamp it to stop the bleeding. How bad is the clogging?"

    Evan Platt, Dec 20, 2006

  3. santapg

    John Holmes Guest

    santapg "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    You smell like curry and garlic, so STFU.

    John Holmes, Dec 20, 2006
  4. And he's surly, to boot.

    The Old Sourdough, Dec 20, 2006
  5. So we're all coming home from a vacation to Florida a few years back when
    the youngest was still into everything Disney.

    Long story short, we were parked in the "Long Term Parking" section of EWR
    (Newark, NJ) and had to take one of those shuttle-busses out to the lot. It
    was kinda foggy that night, so a bunch of flights got delayed resulting in a
    log-jam at baggage claim and the shuttles. So we finally catch a bus, but
    while we're stuffed (SRO) into it (right behind some folks of
    Indian/Pakistani/Pick a middle-eastern country/descent) ... The little one
    looks up at me and says, "Daddy? Why does this man's jacket smell like a
    fart?"

    Karl Childers, Dec 21, 2006
  6. santapg

    santapg Guest

    No good reader to my tropic 4 days have passed

    Sandi

    santapg, Dec 24, 2006
  7. Remember, it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide...

    The Old Sourdough, Dec 24, 2006
  8. santapg

    Mara Guest

    My flitsbron is snorfed. Any recommendations?

    Mara, Dec 24, 2006
  9. Have you bangdorlded it with a borgblatter?

    William Poaster, Dec 24, 2006
  10. santapg

    Mara Guest

    Tried it, but it threw a blifthorton error.

    Mara, Dec 24, 2006

  11. *Everybody* knows that you can't bangdorf anything with a
    borgblatter. You need a flagsnabber for that.

    The Old Sourdough, Dec 24, 2006
  12. You can't use a borgblatter to bangdorld anything. It takes a
    flagsnabber to bangdorld a flitsbron.. No wonder it threw a
    blifthorton error. You confused it hopelessly. I'm *very* surprised
    it didn't go into a glackschnaggle loop and self-destruct.

    The Old Sourdough, Dec 24, 2006
  13. FYI If she had already tied it down with turdstrangler, & used a
    copperbottomed wurzlecordwangler to grusset it, then one could safely use
    a borgblatter!

    William Poaster, Dec 24, 2006
  14. santapg

    Mara Guest

    It's only got 24MB of EDO. It won't remember what happened long enough to
    self-destruct.

    3.2GB hdd, which 95 doesn't see all of. W00T! So, naturally, I'm going to
    install a 20GB.

    This will be a Triumph of Stupidity Over Engineering(tm).

    Mara, Dec 24, 2006
  15. santapg

    Mara Guest

    I'm trying to bring FrankenSystem online. (AST Advantage! 6060p, running Win95,
    which, amazingly, still works.)

    <obscure comic reference>

    I may need my jam trousers for this one.

    </obscure comic reference>

    Mara, Dec 24, 2006
  16. Well, yeah, but that's the exception to the rule. How many people do
    you know who just happen to have a copper-bottomed wurzlecordwangler
    laying around? They don't keep well in our climate here in the Ohio
    Valley. Too humid. However, the specs on a flagsnabber say they're
    good from the Antarctic to the Amazon (Louisiana is an exception).

    The Old Sourdough, Dec 24, 2006
  17. Um...well there's...er..oh, no, his blew up..there's
    Mik..umm....err..nope, his melted...ah, there *is* su.. err...dang, no,
    her's went into the shop for repair after she used it in the brewing of
    her "Speshul BEER", but it had a hole burned in the bottom where some of
    the beer leaked into it, & it was beyond repair.
    Ah, yes, well there is the geographical aspect!
    Quite understandable!

    William Poaster, Dec 24, 2006
  18. santapg

    santapg Guest

    it me Sandip Golan

    santapg, Dec 29, 2006
  19. santapg

    mustapma

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hello golani

    mrs golani
    it s now 3 years iam sended you the for you give me the courses for repair laptoip on line you not gived me not think now i want you return my money please

    mustapma, Oct 19, 2011