    John Eckart Guest

    I've seen the LAH a couple times but I've never noticed Chevy in there.
    What part of the movie did he cameo in?

    John Eckart, Sep 16, 2003

  2. John Eckart

    Phil7101 Guest

    I've seen the LAH a couple times but I've never noticed Chevy in there.
    He is at the movie premiere, I don't think he says anything, Ahnuld just walks
    past him.

    Phil7101, Sep 16, 2003

  3. I've seen the LAH a couple times but I've never noticed Chevy in there.
    Just like in real life.

    Rupert Pupkin, Sep 17, 2003
  4. John Eckart

    Max Volume Guest

    He did a cameo in L.A. Story too, didn't he? Also, did anyone else
    enjoy seeing him as Geena Davis's boss in HERO (different film), since
    she had played his assistant in Fletch?

    Okay, maybe that's a stretch, but I thought that was cool.

    Max Volume, Sep 17, 2003
  5. John Eckart

    Eric R. Guest

    6 (Phil7101) wrote in message
    Yeah, it was his best performance in years.

    -Eric

    Eric R., Sep 18, 2003
  6. John Eckart

    jayembee Guest

    Yes, as one of the hopeful patrons at L'Idiot.

    "Is this an example of the New Cruelty?"

    "Yes, sir, I'm afraid it is."

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Sep 18, 2003