    Does anyone know where I cold find the chess game that used to be in
    Microsoft's entertainment pack? Have had no luck searching. Thanks for any
    help.

    Sam, Jul 4, 2005

  2. I still have it somewhere on an old floppy I think. Email me your
    details to (remove the m) and if I find it
    I'll email it to you.
    Jo

    Mrs Beeble Brock, Jul 4, 2005

  3. Sam

    Caught Guest

    Jo

    Could I politely ask for a copy as well please

    Caught, Jul 4, 2005
  4. Okay - could you also email me directly so I can get your address in my
    system?
    It'll be the weekend before I can find the right disk and install it on
    my own PC to make sure it works, so I'll be in touch with you in a few days.

    Jo

    Mrs Beeble Brock, Jul 6, 2005