    number?!??

    many thanks
    stuart.

    Stuart p, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Have him logged in to the MCP secure site and show you his transcript or
    email for verification.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Oct 8, 2003

  3. Stuart p

    Zenner Guest

    Explain to him that any further review of his employment candidacy requires
    providing proof, within "x" days...then follow through. In this slow job
    market, there must be other candidates?

    Zenner, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Stuart p

    Jon Guest

    Most MCSEs I've had experience of are more than willing
    to boast about/show off their expertise... if this guy
    isn't willing to provide proof, I'd be more than a bit
    suspicious.

    Tell him you're not willing to employ him with out proof
    of his claimed credentials; there are plenty more genuine
    people looking for work.

    Jon

    Jon, Oct 13, 2003
  5. Stuart p

    Eric Guest

    Have him logon to the MCP secured site, and print a
    transcript. (Even better if you watched him logon to make
    sure the transcript is really authentic.)

    Or simply email and give provide the
    candidate's MCPID.

    As last resort, employers may call or e-mail the Microsoft
    Regional Education Service Center for this information.

    To find the R.E.S.C. in your region, please visit
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/support/worldsites.asp

    Employers must be specific when asking for MCP
    cerification as the information provided by the employer
    will only be responded to with a "yes" or "no".

    Eric, Oct 17, 2003