    configs!

    many thanks
    Dave

    dhodgson7, Nov 21, 2007

  2. Typically the commands change depending on your feature sets. You keep
    the same feature set, then there is no (or almost no) changes. You get
    a different one loaded, then things can change quite dramatically.

    For the almost no change, most all changes of this sort are changing
    the default behavior of old into the only mode of operation. In all cases
    that I've run across the little changes between major versions, the
    changes never affected me or my configs.
    Keep the same feature set, and you'll be pretty safe. If you have to
    move from one feature set to another, then you'll be needing to
    compare the differences in Cisco feature navigator quite a bit.
    (http://cisco.com/go/fn)
    No, not easily.
    But its never been too difficult for me to keep the same feature set.

    The commands that 98% of configs out there use are pretty basic overall.

    Doug McIntyre, Nov 21, 2007

  3. dhodgson7

    dhodgson7 Guest

    Doug your a star, thanks very much for your reply.

    dhodgson7, Nov 21, 2007