    NEW, and will flip the Industry for a loop, if you don't believe me
    watch this video.

    http://www.myberrytree.com/bt15998

    cashman2k7, Apr 17, 2007

  2. cashman2k7

    Tester Guest

    So if you're not going to do any selling, of your miracle nutritional
    products where does the money come from? Now THAT's the REAL miracle.

    It CAN'T come mostly from the joining fees of your downline because
    that's illegal and mathematically impossible.

    In the U.S., any multilevel scheme in which at least 70% of the cash
    flow isn't in the retail sale of product to end users who are not
    buying to join the scheme is considered a scam by the FTC.

    Tester, Apr 17, 2007