    http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc//lst?.dir=/Mid-Ame
    rica+Scenic+Photos&.view=t

    Gene McCluney

    Gene McCluney, Jul 18, 2003

  2. SNIP
    I had no problem viewing them, but the URL is wrapped over 2 lines. You may
    need to copy and paste the missing part into the address field of your
    browser.

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Gene McCluney

    Todd Walker Guest

    I had no problem with the link. I was referring to the size of the
    pictures. I should have made that clear...

    --
    Todd Walker

    Todd Walker, Jul 19, 2003