    Or if anyone knows a way to do it...
    Thanks
    Eternity

    Eternity, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Eternity

    John Holmes Guest

    Eternity came up with this:
    You mean [ALT]251 ?

    John Holmes, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Eternity

    why? Guest

    www.google.com , search for

    Extended ASCII Display Characters
    or
    download a maths font
    or
    If it's a PC (or maybe MAC) look through the Windings code 0xFC (type)
    of fonts.
    Me

    why?, Dec 7, 2003
  4. Eternity

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 12:38:24 -0500, in
    <bqvoie$27dfr3$-berlin.de>
    Eternity scrawled:

    Because, as you have already been told, it depends on the
    font being used. All normal system fonts do *not* have
    the check mark. You can find it in fonts such as wingdings,
    amongst others.

    °Mike°, Dec 7, 2003
  5. Eternity

    HotMaMa

    Joined:
    May 4, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    HOHO! :yell:

    HotMaMa, May 4, 2011
  6. Eternity

    vongeuca

    Joined:
    May 4, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    california
    This thread very many informations and I'll try it....
    [​IMG]

    vongeuca, May 4, 2011