  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    wait, I haven't finished laughing yet...

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    must everything you say be a double entendre?

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    TMMLMFAOTIPM

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'm more of an Aquamarine colour

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-men

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  6. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Somehow this feels like your no was really a yes.
    Perhaps I should put off reading any of Jtyc's docs.

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  7. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    TMMLMFAOTIPM

    What's so funny?

    and what's TIPM... i get the rest...

    YNTSMUA

    Jtyc, Dec 21, 2005
  8. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Must you interpret everything I say as having an additional meaning that
    might be considered risqué?

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    so typical, I say "no" and the woman still thinks I said "yes"

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  10. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Wait... I think I got it...

    And that's gross...

    Jtyc, Dec 21, 2005
  11. Guest

    LRM Guest

    You were askin' for it.

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    yes

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    'splain this and I'll 'splain TIPM

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    what was I asking for? Wisper it in my ear...

    HEY, cut out the tongue action, it tickles...

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  15. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    And you wonder why your Alibi-Bot posts to alt.gaysex.looking?

    Briscobar, Dec 21, 2005
  16. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    "You Need To Stop Making Up Acronyms"

    This stuff is getting easier.

    Not sure of yours, though.

    Frisbee®, Dec 21, 2005
  17. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 21, 2005
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Till I pee'd myself...

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I agree with you there

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  20. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Till I pee'd myself...

    You remind me of another goverment worker...

    *shudders*

    Jtyc, Dec 21, 2005