  1. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Depends on your jumper cables.

    Briscobar, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Greetings! And furry foo to you too.
    So it's not cable select? Interesting.
    No, but if your gonna don't expect me to stop you.

    MitchS, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    sh!T I hate being the second one in....wait, that sounds wrong...

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    no

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  6. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Yes, I believe that you are correct. Neil has proven himself to be a jaded
    gummint worker. How sad for Canada.

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you would of course be correct

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ya, I'm not gettin enough lately...

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    depends on teh type of whip you use...

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LRM spewed across the ether:
    That's it, I'm asking for a raise.

    Happy now?

    JaR, Dec 21, 2005
  11. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Yes... yes it does. Very wrong indeed.

    MitchS, Dec 21, 2005
  12. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Oh wait, this is the lawyer thing we talked about before. Only I can't
    recall how that was concluded.

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  13. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    you would of course be correct

    You goverment type workers make me sick.

    Jtyc, Dec 21, 2005
  14. Guest

    JaR Guest

    I trust you will wipe that up.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 21, 2005
  15. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    Well you came to the right place not do do any work. ;)

    Ben Smith, Dec 21, 2005
  16. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Well this is different. I don't think this has ever happened to me before.
    I'll have to go look this one up. Or maybe RTFM. Is there one for this?

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  17. Guest

    LRM Guest

    You're just jealous 'cause I asked JaR to add my tagline and not you.

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  18. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Musta been a really good lawyer.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Dec 21, 2005
  19. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    no
    Being rejected? Well I have vast a supply of notes that I could give...

    wait.. what are we talking about?

    Jtyc, Dec 21, 2005
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    so no one has ever said no to you before? you could get a really big ego
    from that. NOW DO AS YOUR MASTER COMMANDS! (really, I'm just trying to help
    you with your ego issues)

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005