    kpg Guest

    A hard man is good to find.

    Oh wait...that's not right...

    kpg, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jim Guest

    I would have expected Neil to make a comment by now

    Jim, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Sure it's right, but I'm not sure it's right for you. NOT THAT THERE'S
    ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    I would have expected Neil to make a comment by now

    lol

    Yeah. Me too.

    kpg, Dec 21, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    prove it?

    please....

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    jeez, sorry. It was food day here at work, I was eatin'

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  7. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Maybe he isn't feeling well, or maybe he is mad because I suggested in
    another thread that gummint workers might be taking advantage of taxpayers.

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  8. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LRM spewed across the ether:
    That sentence was far too long. I have edited it for you.

    JaR, Dec 21, 2005
  9. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Look Jell-O man, this is between me and Jim. Unless of course you're into
    that sort of thing to which I say you and Jim might need to talk privately
    among yourselves.

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  10. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    I have an 8 cylinder engine, which is the master cylinder and which is the
    slave cylinder?

    MitchS, Dec 21, 2005
  11. Guest

    LRM Guest

    You are a gentleman and a scholar.

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    actually it's not that I don't know, it's that I don't care.

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    as long as I get my pay check I don't care who's gettin screwed

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  14. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    I'm pretty sure he's OK with that.

    MitchS, Dec 21, 2005
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:
    Furrfu.

    One has the whip, and the other is rowing!

    Do I haveta do everything around here?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 21, 2005
  16. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LRM spewed across the ether:
    True...true...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 21, 2005
  17. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Yes

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  18. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Yes, you do.

    JaR, Dec 21, 2005
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    the master cylinder is the one with the whip and the slave is the one
    wearing latex...

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    not until I get something in writing that you wont back out at teh last
    moment...

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005