    he had seen every question asked, having downloaded them from a website.

    The question is, would this be categorised as cheating and if so what would
    be the next 'thing to do'?

    JM, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Assuming you're not a troll, yes, this is cheating.

    It might be difficult to prove, since you only heard him state so, but it
    still might be worthwhile to report this person to
    Since you most likely know the person's name, you could at least relay the
    information you do know to Microsoft, specifically the date and location of
    the test center.

    Turning in cheaters is the right thing to do. People like that cheapen the
    value of certifications for the rest of us who take the exams the right way.

    --
    Fris "Do the needful" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 22, 2005

  3. JM

    JM Guest

    Not a troll, I can assure you. Was just wondering if it would be
    categorised as cheating as this isn't covered anywhere on MS's website apart
    from how to report websites that have questions for download.

    Actually using downloaded questions/answers and then taking the exam in all
    other ways 'by the rules' is a little bit more of a gray area.
    Will do, thanks. I've got the person's name and my own test report includes
    details such as the test center number.
    Thought that this would be the case, but wanted to make sure in case I'd be
    wasting Microsoft's time.

    John.

    JM, Feb 22, 2005