    2-3 of their staff before it was resolved.
    I thought setting up MX records was a simple and common task for hosting
    companies.... :-/

    XPD, May 6, 2006

  2. XPD

    Chris Hope Guest

    It is very easy to set up and adjust MX records.

    Chris Hope, May 7, 2006

  3. XPD

    thingy Guest

    Yes it is, the better ones give you a web based gui so you can do it
    yourself. If these guys are so clueless that cannot change a MX record
    then nothing is safe with them.....probably dont even know how to do a
    tape backup....

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, May 7, 2006
  4. XPD

    Fred Dagg Guest

    It's all in the name.

    Sadly, their hosting is SLOW.

    Fred Dagg, May 7, 2006
  5. XPD

    Richard Guest

    Its not even that cheap - there 20 meg account is twice what I paid for 500 megs
    at 650.co.nz - same price if paid monthly but I prefer paying small things once
    a year instead of having to worry about it every month.

    Richard, May 7, 2006
  6. XPD

    Vista Guest

    As they say, pay peanuts, you get monkeys. Looks like overloaded overseas
    webhosting to me, very slow to load. I will only only host my website on NZ
    servers these days, and only on a network that divides the different
    services onto different servers, which I have found to be far more reliable.

    Vista, May 8, 2006