    SPA-3000 - thereby giving me 2 more incoming VOIP lines.
    Anyone tried this?
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, May 17, 2006

  2. Brian A

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Hmm, it might work, but probably a neater option would be either Asterisk
    or if you're a telecomms nostalgia nut like I am, get one of these off
    eBay:

    http://web.ukonline.co.uk/freshwater/london16.htm

    and plug all your analogue phones into it..! You'll be able to plug in old
    rotary dial phones as well, and use them on VoIP, the thing converts from
    pulse dialling to DTMF on the fly..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 17, 2006

  3. Brian A

    JW Guest

    ISTR London systems which could not send DTMF to the
    exchange. Maybe depends on card version.

    JW, May 17, 2006
  4. Brian A

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Card configuration more likely. There were two versions of exchange line
    card, but both had links to set whether the output to the exchange was
    pulse or DTMF.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 18, 2006
  5. Brian A