CHEAPEST BOOT CAMP TRAINING AT IP-GATES INDIA

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Aug 17, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    GET CERTIFIED AT CHEAPEST PRICES MCSE CCNA CCNP...

    http://www.ipgates.com
    IP-GATES OFFERS MCSE CCNA BOOT CAMP TRAINING IN INDIA/GOA
    MCSE CCNA CCNP MCSD VB.NET RHCE CHECKPOINT CCSE CCSP
    COST EFFECTIVE .A STUDY AND HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE

    IP-GATES (IT TRAINING TRUSTED GLOBALLY)
    http://www.ipgates.com

    Course fee includes Hotel accomodatin(Beautiful holiday resorts in Goa),
    Local transport,Dinner cruise and a jungle trip

    IP-GATES (IT TRAINING TRUSTED GLOBALLY): IP-GATES offers
    one-on-one training which will allow you to have individual
    attention of an expert trainer for the entire Bootcamp

    Guest, Aug 17, 2006

  2. Guest

    mayci

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have been to ip-gates and i found it to be very good !!!!

    It’s a great feeling at IP-Gates. The course preparation methodology by the staff was outstanding The faculty have great enthusiasm and are friendly. This course is for all who has a strong desire to succeed. I am glad to have earned the CCNA certification.
    ….How could I forget the wonderful experience on the beautiful lawns and beaches at the
    hotel !!! Goa is a beautiful holiday destination

    Mayci Dylen
    mississauga

    mayci, Aug 17, 2006