    prints wont be made at all.

    China? Thailand? Argentina???

    I would send them the CDs and they would print the pics.

    n, Nov 1, 2004

  2. You might try

    http://www.adoramapix.com

    Their prices are low, and they use Kodak Royal paper.

    S. Thomas Lewis, Nov 1, 2004

  3. n

    n Guest

    Those are amazing prices!
    Nobody else has posted a reply which is a bit surprising.
    But considering how cheap those prices are maybe i can understand!

    n, Nov 2, 2004
  4. Our local Costco charges 19ยข for a 4x6, $1.99 for a 8x12 and $2.99 for a
    12x18. They use Fuji Crystal Archive paper and generally do a good job
    - and sometimes within 1 hour.

    -Dave

    Dave Herzstein, Nov 2, 2004
  5. n

    n Guest

    Amazing!
    Surely nobody can beat that price...?
    In all the world? Maybe Costco Calcutta??

    n, Nov 4, 2004