    Does anyone know where I can find the FinePix S602 by Fujifilm for around
    $400-500?

    Thanks :)

    ConTactMe, Aug 1, 2003

  2. ConTactMe

    HRosita Guest

    You know, it takes only a few clicks to find the lowest prices on the internet
    such as:

    www.bizrate.com
    http://shopper.cnet.com/?csredir=true
    www.pricescan.com

    and more .............

    All the reputable shops list the camera starting at $560 and up.
    The ones listing it below $500 I would not give them the time of day, let alone
    my credit card number.

    Good luck
    Rosita

    HRosita, Aug 1, 2003