    What are the best deals for this kind of data storage? Prices differ quite a
    bit as I know.
    Any hint is appreciated.

    Murgi, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Murgi

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    You can get 5 gigs from www.oneandone.com for $5 a month.

    -= Hawk =-, Feb 23, 2004

  3. Murgi

    Murgi Guest

    You can get 5 gigs from www.oneandone.com for $5 a month.
    Looks great, but unfortunately not for me...

    Thank you for contacting 1and1 Internet.

    To sign up for this offer you have to have a US address and telephone or
    Canada address and telephone. We apologize for this inconvenience.

    Murgi, Feb 23, 2004
  4. Murgi

    TT Guest

    Then how about...http://www.xdrive.com/ ?

    TT, Feb 23, 2004
  5. Murgi

    TT Guest

    TT, Feb 23, 2004
  6. Murgi

    TT Guest

    Your welcome. I subscribe and it's a lifesaver at times...

    TT, Feb 23, 2004
  7. Murgi

    Murgi Guest

    Murgi, Feb 23, 2004