    and remanfactored print cartrdiges but does anyone know somewhere that
    can beat these prices on this site

    thanks

    webmaster, Mar 2, 2006

  2. The prices are pretty good.

    However I have just added a bulk ink tank kit to my Epson R320. So far I am
    happy with it. I did not buy the cheapest one on the market. The kit I
    bought came from matrixink.com.

    The price works out to $11 US per set of six cartriges for the first 10
    cartriges and $4.5 US for the following sets of 10 cartriges.

    Have a good day.

    William

    William Hathaway via PhotoKB.com, Mar 2, 2006

  3. Yeah,refilling the cartridges yourself.I get bulk ink from a cartridge
    refilling shop (15 euros a 100 ml) there are at least half a dozen in
    Iraklion.I have a refilling kit,complete with injections and vacuum chamber
    and corkscrew.Note that the cartridge manufacturer (Lexmark) claims that
    they can be used ONCE, the refill manufacturer provides ink for just 4
    refills and then you have to use another kit.To my experience and to my
    vendor's Lexmark cartridges can be refilled at least 5-6 times and then you
    get a moderate yield which costs half the money (15 euros) and start
    refilling it again with bulk ink.However, I never print my digital prints at
    home, but at a digital lab.

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Mar 2, 2006
  4. webmaster

    tomm42 Guest

    If you use a printer that uses dye based ink you are probably OK in
    using aftermarket inks. Almost all after market inks are dye based. But
    if you are using a printer that the OEM ink is pigment based, you are
    loosing all the benefits of the pigment based ink. This includes the
    cheap C-8x series Epsons. There are some after market companies that
    sell pigment based inks but these are generally not the cheap cheap
    cartridges or refills. Dye inks can be "compatible" with pigment ink
    printers because the dye can be dispersed by the heads,being thinner
    than the pigment based ink.

    Tom

    tomm42, Mar 2, 2006
  5. Try 7dayshop.com

    Martin Bruntnell, Mar 2, 2006
  6. webmaster

    Stewy Guest

    Unfortunately they only mail to the UK mainland.

    Stewy, Mar 3, 2006
  7. I think it's pigment ink.(Adding the link right now)- www.inktec.com ,at
    least the refill kit.The bulk ink I have no idea what it is, but it works
    ok.We are using the same 'inkstation' at the shop I used to work for at
    least 2 years, with several different printers without problems.

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Mar 3, 2006