    sas Guest

    I have some remaining Microsoft Exam vouchers for sale. The price is $ 165
    Canadian dollars each. If interested, please send an email to my address :

    sas, Jan 18, 2004

  2. sas

    itguy Guest

    $ 165. Are you crazy?

    itguy, Jan 19, 2004

  3. Are you stupid? My exams only cost about $161 with the current exchange
    rate.

    General Protection Fault, Jan 19, 2004
  4. sas

    Lorne Smith Guest

    He maybe, but I suspect he's hoping some people in here are VERY stupid (and
    he's not that far wrong either going by some of the posts in here!!) ;-)

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Jan 19, 2004
  5. sas

    Eric Guest

    I'll sell some US test vouchers for only $200 USD each! And I'll drop
    that to $180 each if you buy all 5 at once!

    Eric, Jan 19, 2004
  6. He maybe, but I suspect he's hoping some people in here are VERY stupid

    ... he would be correct.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 20, 2004
  7. sas

    JaR Guest

    If he had guaranteed a pass with every voucher, he could have sold then for
    much more money :-D

    JaR
    Guaranteed Thug

    JaR, Jan 20, 2004
  8. sas

    Satya Guest

    It is a learning desk, not a shop.

    Satya, Jan 22, 2004
  9. sas

    Hermit Dave Guest

    learning desk ? or a shop ?
    I think this is a newsgroup.... and its bout answering stupid question most
    of the times... ask everyone (not the people who ask, but the people who
    answer)

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004