CHEAP 10.1' Tablet has it all.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by William Brown, Jul 2, 2012.

  1. William Brown, Jul 2, 2012

  2. William Brown

    Te Umanga Guest

    chinese crap built by CHINESE SLAVE LABOUR
    spam

    Te Umanga, Jul 2, 2012

  3. William Brown

    Mike Dee Guest

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Thanks for the "free fright" (Calling $320 cheap) ;-)

    Mike Dee, Jul 4, 2012
  4. You've just partly described most if not all our toys, electronics included.
    :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Jul 4, 2012
  5. William Brown

    Te Umanga, Jul 4, 2012
  6. Utter crap Android is all real well stuffed up has far to many
    compatibility problems..

    Frank Willems, Jul 6, 2012